||Product Management Head
||Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Product Management Head
Direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in RTP, NC. The Product Management Head will be responsible for full-life cycle product management for Web-based solutions. This leadership role defines the product strategy, manages the prioritization and development of products and delivery of solutions to clients. The Product Management Head is the key leadership connection point with all other functions within the company.
- Leading the product management team and driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the product line including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Establishing a big picture vision and driving to make that vision a reality.
- Driving the identification of market requirements for current and future products through market and competitive research supported by on-going interaction with customers and prospects.
- Implementing and ensuring strong and consistent processes for market requirements, product and release definition requirements and functional requirements are used across product management.
- Owning and communicating the product roadmap, driving new initiatives to maximize revenue and market penetration.
- Developing and implementing the go to market strategy, ensuring an understanding of the product positioning, key benefits and target customers, working closely with marketing and sales.
- Accountable for the implementation of sound pricing strategies across all product sets.
- Ensuring a high quality User Experience, including User Interface, across products and platforms.
- Engaging as a key member of the Leadership Team, working interactively with other Senior Management, such as Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Technology, Implementation and Operations.
Skills and Abilities
- 15+ years’ experience in leading “full life cycle” product management teams, specifically for B2B software & services. Ideal candidate would have specfic software product management experience in B2B business/compliance applications.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a product line from concept through execution using a product life cycle methodology. Key skills include: market vision and analysis, product strategy, research, requirements definition, roadmap development, release planning, driving organizational readiness to support the product, new product launches, positioning and sales force and customer engagement.
- Experience in internet & web application technologies in a commercial software as a service model (SaaS) is critical.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services/insurance/securities compliance industry's concepts, practices and procedures is desirable.
- Strong leadership skills, both in managing the team and in leading across the company's functional areas.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with demonstrated strength in developing customer executive presentations.
- Sales and marketing experience and urgency, with particular focus on product marketing.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, process management, business process re-engineering, and analytical skills.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving growth of the business and a drive for excellence and positive approach.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent related experience.
- MBA preferred
This position requires a strong background in Web-based enterprise offerings (SaaS ideal). Looking for people who are strategic, able to direct the course of product management for a company, but still hands-on enough to jump in and help out on a specific product when needed.
Client is estimating a base salary of $130,000 - 150,000, plus bonus, but is flexible on this if needed to get the right person.
Contact Kendra Andrews at email@example.com or 919-981-6200 x313 with questions regarding this posting.
The Grass Really is Greener…
HireNetworks is a leader in strategic recruiting, staffing, vendor management and HR consulting services to blue chip, international and emerging-growth companies. We focus on providing elite, pre-screened personnel for the information technology, life sciences, healthcare and semiconductor sectors. We also offer career management to professionals seeking opportunities in technology, business, sales and the life sciences.
We are ranked as one of the Top 5 Technical Recruiting firms in the Triangle and Best Places to Work by the Triangle Business Journal in 2010. Serving as a collaborative business partner, HireNetworks offers expanded services and alliance service networks that enable clients to build their businesses, as well as their staffs. HireNetworks has earned the loyalty of a growing customer base through consistent placement of top talent providing intellectual capital, enduring material value and corporate stability. For more information, please visit www.HireNetworks.com.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.