We are currently looking for several energetic and experienced Web Developers. Working under the direction of IT Management, the Back-End Web Application Developers will ensure successful and timely development of modules, databases, applications and new technologies to provide an enhanced user experience and more secure and efficient infrastructure.
· Proven, relevant experience in cross-functional development with a broad range of Web technologies
· Working knowledge of Web server technology and the ability to make appropriate hardware and software recommendations
· Strong knowledge of Web strategies, technologies, protocols, and tools
· Strong knowledge and understanding of various Internet programming languages, analytics and trends
· Knowledge and understanding of application development methodologies
· Working knowledge of structuring, developing and implementing interactive Web sites
· Knowledge of database development
· Knowledge of data privacy practices and laws
· Web accessibility expertise
· Server management including IIS administration;
· Google applications API, Google maps API, Google Search Engine Appliance;
· Proven understanding of 508/W3C standards and of online security standards and methods;
· Familiarity with developing and managing web sites within a Content Management System preferably SiteExecutive
· Ability to conduct research into emerging Internet technologies and programming languages.
· Ability to research, organize and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Ability to organize, manage and work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· The successful candidate will be able to navigate, negotiate and accommodate the needs of a diverse community. Must be able to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong customer and interpersonal/human relations service skills.
· Bachelor's degree required, equivalent experience beyond the work experience requirement may be substituted
· A minimum of 3 years in a Web environment, developing Web sites and working with various clientele and related vendors